Independent and Proud!
Join Monique Ryan and Zoe Daniel as they march in Melbourne's annual Midsumma Pride March to recognise and celebrate the LGBTQIA+ community. Last year we had an absolute ball, so we'd love to see you there.
1. We will begin marching at 10:15am sharp.
2. Please wear your teal t-shirts, rainbow colours, or anything else that you think might suit!
3. This event is child and pet friendly, so feel free to bring along your family and friends.
4. Please ensure you bring water, wear a hat and sunscreen. The March is historically very hot.
5. Parking is extremely limited. Fitzroy Street will be closed to traffic from 8:30am onwards. Trams will not be travelling down Fitzroy Street between 10:30am and 2:30pm, so please plan around this!
6. Further information about the march can be found here: https://www.midsumma.org.au/whats-on/events/midsumma-pride-march/
See you there!