Volunteer Grant 2023/24 EOI has now closed to community organisations in the Kooyong Electorate.
An advisory committee is currently reviewing the EOIs to determine a shortlist of applicants to be nominated for a Volunteer Grant 2023/24.
Grants of between $1,000 - $5,000 are available to support volunteers in their role within community organisations. The intended outcome of these grants is to strengthen community functioning by increasing volunteer participation.
- Eligible small equipment items
- Transport costs of volunteers with disability
- Fuel costs incurred by volunteers
- Training for volunteers
- Background screening checks of volunteers
- Promoting awareness of and increasing participation in volunteering opportunities
- Adapting practices to support safety for volunteers
- have a minimum of 40% of volunteers working in the organisation
- be a legal entity or an unincorporated association that agrees to the primary contact on your application entering into an agreement on behalf of the Unincorporated Association.
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or be willing to provide a Statement by Supplier Form (reason for not quoting an ABN). Please refer to the Australian Tax Office website for further information
- be a not-for-profit organisation
- have an account with an Australian financial institution in the name of the organisation applying.
Expressions of interest closed on Friday 25 August 2023.
Successful applicants will be invited to apply in November 2023.
Grants will be paid in May 2024 and need to be spent by June 2025.
Some general tips on applying can be found here
Expression of Interest Form can be found HERE
Amount: $1000 - $5000
EOI Open Date: 28 July 2023